Happy Weekend everyone!
To start off today’s post, I am going to share 7 unusual facts about myself! Why would I do that, you ask? Well, it seems I have been tagged! Beth Stewart (check out her beautiful blog here!) has tagged me and so I must complete the challenge and then tag 7 others to keep the blog tag game alive! Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .
Okay so here I go – 7 unusual facts about me:
1. My name Kari originates from Finland where I am told it is generally a men’s name! (pronounced car (as in automobile) – ee)
2. Since meeting my hubby over 12 years ago we worked out that we probably already met as kids at Yamaha music classes and possibly Vacswim classes!
3. When I was little I told my teacher that my parents named me Kari ‘because my dad liked cars!’
4. I learned piano for 11 years and completed grade 2 and 3 exams for it.
5. I learned German until Year 12 at school – and now can pretty much only remember how to count to 20 and say hello, goodbye and ‘coffee and cake’ in German!!
6. I love Royal Winton china (the chintzy stuff)! I have 3 old, original pieces and I drool over it at Antique shops!
7. Hubby and I bought a large picture for a Christmas present to each other to hang in our new house – that was 3 1/2 years ago! The picture is being stored at my parents house and we still haven’t built our new house!!
Okay! I hope that was funny reading for you all!! Here are the blogs I am going to tag:
Sorry, guys, but I can’t wait to read your facts – and I highly recommend all of these girl’s blogs/wbesites too! Lots of inspiration there!
Last but not least for today….. my altered tins! I am not very experienced at ‘altering’ stuff, but I’ve covered these two so I can use them again for gifts or pencil tins. I left the centre of the scallop circle blank because I figured I could then stamp and punch out whatever sentiment I need when I go to use it!
Enjoy your weekend everyone! – and I’ll have some exciting SU! news for you all tomorrow! 🙂 K