Well I am feeling very honoured at the moment because the lovely Teneale Williams has given me a Blog Award!
How exciting! Teneale is such a wonderfully talented girl so if you don’t regularly check her blog, you should add it to your list! Soooo much inspiration! Thankyou so much Teneale!
According to the ‘rules’ of the Award I must now pass it on to 10 more beautiful bloggers and also tell you 10 things about myself…
So, here we go (some of these beautiful bloggers may have already received an award, but that doesn’t mean they don’t deserve another one from me! 😉 )
1. Lin Mei Yap
2. Katy Catford
3. Laura Burns
4. Dani Fender
5. Kylie Swain
6. Kirsty Jeffery
7. Michelle Frost-Stevenson
8. Michelle LeBreton
9. Carol Dunstan
10. Beth Stewart
Okay, now 10 things about me ….
1. Kari is pronounced “Kah- ree” – not “Carrie” as in rhymes with “Barry”!!!! LOL!
2. Gail is my middle name – much hated as I grew up and my parents would always call me “Kari Gail” as if it were my ‘proper’ name….. hmm seems I have grown into it and grown to like it now though 😉 (mwah, Auntie Iris!)
3. I learned piano growing up and did grade 2 and 3 exams
4. As a typist I am a shocking speller – as if you didn’t know that already!! 😛
5. We have 2 beagles, one named ‘Lucy’ after the character in the Peanuts cartoons and the other one I wanted to call ‘Linus’ to continue the Peanuts theme (growing up we had beagles called Snoopy and Spike) but Owen said ‘NO!’ so the other one is called ‘Laika’ after the first dog in space!
6. I love to make things!!! Baked goods, soups, cards, presents- I’ll give anything a go!
7. I work better after 9pm and regularly sacrifice sleep to be creative 😉
8. I think I’m better at playing sleep chicken than hubby! You know, when you wake up and hear one of the kids crying and pretend you’re still asleep so they wake and get out of bed to go to them!! ROFLOL! Sshh! Don’t tell him!!!
9. I love to read – Kathy Reichs, Patricia Cornwell, Sue Grafton, Michael Connelly, and more – and I have 2 very full bookcases …. and a stack on my bedside table!
10. One of the most commonly used search terms that finds this blog is – construction cakes – due to the birthday cake I made for Aidan last year and posted a picture of! If you are soemone who has ‘found’ through that search ‘welcome’!! LOL!
Okay! Well I hope that didn’t bore you too much! And I hope you enjoy checking out those gorgeous blogs!!! To thank you for your patience, here’s a photo of a card I made – my attempt at being a bit ‘vintage-y’ 🙂
Thanks for visiting! Have a great weekend! K 🙂
PS As I was adding all the links I see that Kylie has given me an award too 🙂 Mwah! Thanks hon!