Hi! Thanks for joining in another ESAD Blog Hop! You may have come from Kelly’s blog or just come across my blog today, but either way I’m sure you will enjoy the Hop! Today’s Hop is to show you some of the gorgeous new products and colours in the new Idea Book and Catalogue. I hope you have fun checking them all out!
ESAD stands for “Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators” and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin Up demonstrators. We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed. So if you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please fee free to click here to join our wonderful group.
I really like this new Hostess set called ‘Faith in Nature’. It’s a lovely set and can be used for feminine or masculine cards, and a variety of occasions. Here are 3 cards I created with it …….
For this one I inked up my pear stamp on the Versamark inkpad, then the Chocolate Chip inkpad before stamping. Then I sprinkled it with clear embossing powder and used my heat gun to emboss it. This allowed me to watercolour it without smudging the image.
I think this could make a nice sympathy or get well card.
I couldn’t resist using the lovely new In Color ‘Wisteria Wonder’ to create this card. It’s a lovely colour and teams well with Concord Crush. I’ve also sponged some Champagne shimmer mist in the centre of the flower to give it a little bit of sparkle. We made a similar card to this at my launch last week and will be also making a similar one at the workshop I’m at this afternoon while everyone is hopping around!
I hope you like these cards. If you’d like to get your hands on the Faith in Nature stamp set, then all you need to do is contact your local demonstrator (if you don’t have one I’m sure you can find one while you check out the Blog Hop! ) and book a workshop to earn it for free!
We are offering Blog Candy on this Blog Hop and there will be 2 winners – one from Australia and one from New Zealand. Rules for the Blog Candy are
1. You must visit and comment on every blog in the blog hop
2. Once you have completed the Blog hop they must email Sharlene (email@example.com) and advise your Name, email & location. If you are a winner then you will be contacted for your mailing details.
3. Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators are not eligible to win Blog Candy
Okay, that’s all from me today! Have fun hopping along to see what fabulous creations Christie has come up with and thanks in advance for any comments you leave me take care, Kari
PS Here’s a list of all the blogs in the Hop in case you get lost!
1. Keryn Campbell http://www.kerynscards.blogspot.com
2. Michelle Halling http://www.michellehcreations.blogspot.com
3. Richelle Fletcher http://www.stampingwithrichelle.blogspot.com
4. Sharlene Meyer http://www.magpiecreates.com
5. Carole Stedman http://www.carolestamping.com
6. Monique Fielder http://www.stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com
7. Juliette Chapman http://www.juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
8. Debbie Lamb http://debstampinstyle.blogspot.com
9. Leonie Schroder http://www.stamp-a-latte.com
10. Tanya Bell http://www.stampingt.com.au
11. Kelly Nelson http://www.kellysstampinspot.wordpress.com
12. Kari Hughes http://www.karigail.wordpress.com
13. Christie Kunkel http://www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com
14. Ann Gerlach http://www.discover-ink.blogspot.com/
15. Sharlene torres http://www.stampwithsharlene.com
16. Mel Sharp http://www.astampaddiction.blogspot.com
17. Dani Fender http://wwwdanifender.blogspot.com
18. Nicole Derendorf http://www.stampingdownunder.wordpress.com
19. Elizabeth Dyson http://www.libbystampz.blogspot.com/
20. Andrea Buckland http://www.creatingcardswithandrea.blogspot.com
21. Michelle Grech http://www.stampmeshell.wordpress.com
22. Narelle Hodges http://www.stampwithnarelle.blogspot.com
23. Sally Williams http://www.sallystampingdelights.blogspot.com